Is Funding Available for Companies Whose Owners have a Substandard Credit Score?
Obtaining sufficient working capital financing to meet the funding requirements of your company is always a challenge. This challenge can be even more difficult if your personal credit score eliminates you from qualifying for traditional bank financing. A substandard personal credit score can be caused by family medical expenses, over reliance on personal credit cards for business purposes or for many other reasons. Regardless of your personal credit score, the team at Allied Financial will work with you to understand your situation and to provide your company with a customized working capital line of credit to help your company to grow and prosper.
How can Allied Financial Qualify Your Company for a Loan Even Though you Have a Low Credit Score?
- Allied will meet with you and take the time to understand the reasons for your poor credit score.
- Allied is an entrepreneur owned and operated company and fully understands the challenges of owning a business.
- The team at Allied has successfully worked with thousands of “non-bankable” companies over the years. Chances are that they have worked with more than a few companies in your specific industry.
- Allied is an independent commercial finance company and is not a bank. Banks take deposits and are regulated by several government agencies. Allied does not take deposits.
- Allied will closely analyze your business and will work with you and your team throughout the relationship sharing our business expertise with you.
How to Obtain an Asset-Based Loan from Allied Financial
Obtaining an asset-based loan from Allied Financial will generally take 5 to 7 days. However, Allied is very often asked to process complex financing transactions (tax issues, subordinations, etc.) and these requests may take longer to complete. On all of our loan requests, regardless of the complexity, Allied will remain in contact with you keeping you fully informed.
Our process includes:
- Initial Consultation – A phone consultation with a team member who can pre-qualify the loan request.
- Financial Documentation Review – Submission and review of the loan request information.
- In-Person Meeting – we will meet with you at your location to learn more about you and your financial goals. We will then issue an Expression of Interest (EOI) letter shorty after this meeting if we are both in basic agreement to move forward.
- EOI Acceptance – Once the EOI letter is accepted and a deposit is received, Allied will schedule the loan closing.
- Closing and Funding – Once the loan closing is scheduled, Allied will complete its credit and legal work and send you loan documents for your review. Documents are then signed with the funding of the loan to follow.
Contact Allied Financial for an Asset-Based Loan
Allied Financial Corporation of Delaware Valley provides customized, working capital financing solutions to non-bankable companies with credit needs from $25,000 to $1.5 million. If your business loan request has been turned down by a bank(s) for any reason – including due to a personal poor credit score – talk to us! We will take the time to listen and understand your financing needs so that we can provide a working capital loan to help your company to grow and prosper.
To get started, you can start your application online or schedule a free consultation by filling out our contact form. If you need immediate assistance or have any questions, you can call us at 856-481-4790.